IVOS Drag Helmet-FIA 8859-2015/ SA2015
THE PERFECT DRAG RACING HELMET THAT PROVIDES TOTAL ISOLATION FROM THE ELEMENTS!
- Made-to-measure comfort (adjustable and replaceable pads)
- Ultra Lightweight 100% carbon-fiber shell technology
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene memory foam) inner liner for ultimate head protection
- Optimal HANS®' fitment (FIA8858-2010 M6 Terminal built into shell) can also adapt for Hybrid
- Outstanding impact absorption, certified by SNELL & the FIA
- Completely sealed for protection against fire, clutch dust, or any other particle that could interfere
- A very broad vision field
- Can be adapted to nearly all drag racing classes (Dragster, Funny Car, Pro Mod, Sportsman, etc.)
- Handmade in France at our factory providing unique and exclusive craftsmanship
- Full carbon shell
- Kermel (aramid) inner padding
- 3mm polycarbonate visor, fire and impact tested
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) liner for a longer life
- Integrated fireproof helmet skirt, SFI rated
- FIA 8859-2015 certified
- SA 2015 homologated
- Sizes : from 57 to 64 and made to measure MTM
- Stock Color: unpainted - clear-coated carbon fiber
- 1 clear anti-fog visor
- NASCAR Style 3 conductor radio on right or left side, with 3.5mm earbud jack installed on exterior of shell. (Most commonly used style in drag racing) Please consult us first if you are unsure.
- IMSA Style 4 conductor radio on right or left side, with 3.5mm earbud jack installed on the exterior of the shell.
- Funny Car Air Intake (left side only)
- Anti-G ring (d-ring installed on front of shell)
- Helmet Eject System with install, although we recommend the Stand 21 Lid-Lifter (in NHRA rulebook as an alternative to Eject System).
- MTM (Made-To-Measure) with additional $100 fee, Using front, side, rear and top head photos and head circumference, we can build your helmet with custom sized adjustable paddings or fully custom one-piece, fitted interior padding (see helmet customization section)
Please call (714) 375-0040 for quote on additional helmet accessories, custom painting and options