Drag EVO SFI-20 Shoes
The number one used SFI-20 shoes in NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car!
Wear what the pros prefer...
If you have a wide foot, we recommend ordering custom Made-To-Measure width.
All shoes come in euro sizing but see our sizing chart HERE for help converting your US size to Euro. If you have questions about ordering the best size for your foot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714)375-0040.
- SFI 3.3/20 Certified Shoes
- Ultra low back to avoid fatigue
- Supple extra-protection for the ankle in aramid
- Doubler in GripTeX
- Curved sole around the heel
- Edge-to-edge assembly avoiding stuck shoes
- EVA Micro-cellular material shock-absorbing heel
- Anti-vibration ATV hydrocarbon resistant sole
- Firm hold by lacing up to the ankle
- 2 ankle Velcro-fastening straps
- Contoured and padded tongue
- Fully lined in grey aramid
- Padded ankle and malleolus protection
- Sizes: from 36 to 47 Euro
- Special designs or color choice available on custom order
- MTM (Made-To-Measure) Option for those with wider or narrower feet, once ordered a Stand 21 safety specialist will contact you to verify the length and width you would like custom ordered. Please allow 5 weeks for custom race shoes to arrive.