C7 Corvette Racing Boots with Multi-Purpose Sole
C7 Corvette Racing Boots with Multi-Purpose Sole feature first class full grain leather for more comfort. Features include a reinforced stiffer, shock-absorbing heel and extra velcro-fastening strap, which offers a firm hold by lacing up to your ankle. Kermel Nomex lining offering substantial fire protection to earn FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 certification. Corvette Racing “officially licensed” branding.
-The best selling Stand 21 Daytona II racing shoe with a twist. For those who want to drive with their shoes, but also walk around to show them off. The standard driving sole, while sturdy, is thin in design to increase flex and sensitivity. Unless you plan on using your shoes exclusively for racing, we suggest you go with this version which utilizes a "Multi-Purpose" sole.
All shoes come in euro sizing but see our sizing chart HERE for help converting your US size to Euro. If you have questions about ordering the best size for your foot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714)375-0040.
- Multi-Purpose Sole
- Premium leather quality
- Reinforced stiffer heel
- Shock-absorbing heel
- Ergonomic and tailored-sole to offer the perfect feeling
- Extra velcro-fastening strap offers firm hold by lacing up to ankle
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 certified and tagged
- European sizes from 36 to 47 and MTM
- Corvette Racing “officially licensed” branding
- Boots come standard with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation and tags
- MTM (Made-To-Measure) Option for those with wider or narrower feet, once ordered a Stand 21 safety specialist will contact you to verify the length and width you would like custom ordered. Please allow 5 weeks for custom race shoes to arrive.