C7 Corvette Racing Daytona Boots with Racing Sole
C7 Corvette Racing Boots with Racing Sole feature first class full grain leather for more comfort. Features include a reinforced stiffer, shock-absorbing heel and extra velcro-fastening strap, which offers a firm hold by lacing up to your ankle. Kermel Nomex lining provides substantial fire protection to earn FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 certification. Corvette Racing “officially licensed” branding.
-The best selling Stand 21 Daytona II racing shoe in Corvette Racing design. The racing sole is the best option if you plan on using your shoes exclusively for racing.
For those who want to drive with their shoes, but also walk around, we recommend the "Multi-Purpose" sole version. The standard driving sole, while sturdy, is thin in design to increase flex and sensitivity.
All shoes come in euro sizing but see our sizing chart HERE for help converting your US size to Euro. If you have questions about ordering the best size for your foot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714)375-0040.
- Premium leather quality
- Reinforced stiffer heel
- Shock-absorbing heel
- Ergonomic and tailored-sole to offer the perfect feeling
- Extra velcro-fastening strap offers firm hold by lacing up to ankle
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 certified and tagged
- European sizes from 36 to 47 and MTM
- Corvette Racing “officially licensed” branding
- Boots come standard with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation and tags