Porsche Motorsport Silhouette Racing Shoes
Officially licensed by Porsche Motorsport
FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 certified (SFI label upon request only - Extra cost)
Exclusive new sole for greater pressure on the pedals!
Adapted to cockpit with little room
All shoes come in euro sizing but see our sizing chart HERE for help converting your US size to Euro. If you are in between euro sizes, we recommend going up a size in this shoe model for greater comfort.
- Porsche lettering
- Finest quality supple suede for more comfort
- Padded ankle and malleolus protection
- Reinforced stiffer heel
- Curved sole around the heel
- EVA Micro-cellular material shock-absorbing heel
- Ergonomic sole
- Reinforced side padding
- Anti-vibration ATV hydrocarbon resistant sole
- Edge-to-edge assembly avoiding stuck shoes
- Heat Stress Control ventilation panel
- Firm hold by new lacing system up to the ankle
- Ankle Velcro-fastening straps
- Contoured and padded tongue
- Fully lined in grey aramid
- Sizes: from 36 to 47 and U.S. or MTM
- Boots come standard with FIA hologram and certification, SFI 3.3/5 (SFI label upon request only - Extra cost)
- MTM (Made-To-Measure) Option for those with wider or narrower feet, once ordered a Stand 21 safety specialist will contact you to verify the length and width you would like custom ordered. Please allow 5 weeks for custom race shoes to arrive.
This shoe model runs small, we recommend drivers to select one size above normal shoe size for best fitting. For example, if you are US SIZE 10, in other Stand 21 shoes you would be 43, but in this Silhouette model 44. If wide footed, we recommend custom MTM width.