Monaco Grand Prix Historique Vintage Boots
Officially licensed by Automobile Club de Monaco
Daytona II Model
Our best selling and customer favorite racing boot!
Low cut shoes with the best quality fabric and features
"Official" Monaco Grand Prix Historique design
The finest instrument to throttle your classic
All shoes come in euro sizing but see our sizing chart HERE for help converting your US size to Euro. If you have questions about ordering the best size for your foot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714)375-0040.
- "Official" Monaco Grand Prix Historique design
- Premium grain leather quality
- Reinforced stiffer heel
- Shock-absorbing heel
- Ergonomic and tailored-sole to offer the perfect feeling
- Extra velcro-fastening strap offers firm hold by lacing up to ankle
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 certified (SFI patch on request only; extra-cost)
- European sizes from 36 to 47 or MTM
- Color: beige
- Boots come standard with FIA hologram and certification, SFI 3.3/5 (SFI label upon request only - Extra time and cost)
- MTM (Made-To-Measure) Option for those with wider or narrower feet, once ordered a Stand 21 safety specialist will contact you to verify the length and width you would like custom ordered. Please allow 5 weeks for custom race shoes to arrive.