Build your own ST221 EVO Racing Suit! (Level A Design)
The Best-Selling ST221 EVO firesuit is a favorite for racers in all forms of motorsport!
A perfect compromise for a lighter but still breathable FIA and SFI-5 Suit... (Remember the lighter a suit, the less breathable)
The ST221 HSC EVO Racing Suit is an evolution of the longtime favorite, ST221 model. Using the same woven Nomex, this suit utilizes Stand 21's exclusive HSC "Heat Stress Control" technology. The fabric is extremely durable and has beautiful sheen while still helping transfer of body heat away from the skin while in your racecar. While the ST221 is a traditional style suit, the ST221 EVO is updated with a contemporary design and fit pattern. The shape of the suit uses double the measurements to closely follow the shape of the body, with an added stretch panel in the lower back for additional comfort. For those who prefer this suit material but a with looser fitting, no stretch panel on the back, and classic style shoulder epaulettes, the ST221 is recommended.
How to build your own suit:
1. Choose one of the pre-selected designs above (Colors in sample designs above are to show the different suit zones that can change to your color choice.)
2. Select the colors you want for the base of the suit, accent stripes, cuffs and stretch material on lower back and arm gussets.
3. Add to your cart and complete checkout.
4. Fill out the measurement chart and instructions HERE (No additional cost for custom size vs. standard size!)
5. A Stand 21 specialist will contact you within 1-2 business days with instructions to submit your measures and they will finalize your design with you to approve. At this point, you can add any additional suit options or logos at extra costs.
6. With your approval, we will put your suit into production. (Suit will not go into production without written approval via email after logos and design are finalized.)
7. In 4-6 weeks (depending on the time of year) a brand new handmade Stand 21 racing suit will arrive at your doorstep for you to enjoy! Thank you for your trust in Stand 21, your safety is our business!
- FIA 8856-2000 & SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologated
- Exclusive aramid fabric!
- 2 aramid layers
- Aramid floating sleeves gussets under arms
- Stretchable back panel
- Tailored pockets
- Front waist belt
MTM (Made-To-Measure) for those who want a fully custom sized firesuit. MTM includes:
- Custom size
- Name & flag embroidery on belt (If desired not mandatory)
- Once ordered a Stand 21 specialist will contact you to verify all measures and any additional suit options requested. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your handmade custom suit to arrive. (If needed sooner, rush possible on request for additional fee)
Additional Suit Options:
- Bootcut style pants $145
- Arm-restraints for $130
- Cool shirt port for tube exit on either left or right torso for $120
- Logos embroidered or printed on suit (please email email@example.com logos for quote)